WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW ARE THEY USED?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows ENDER LEGARD or a third party like Google Analytics, to recognise you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your browsing activities across websites, including on the ENDER LEGARD website. Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
• Essential cookies - Required to enable certain functions on our website such as allowing you to log into your account or to check or make a purchase.
• Functional cookies - Required in order to allow you to browse and use features of our website such as shopping baskets.
• Analytic cookies - Used to measure and analyse how our customers/ visitors use our website (e.g. which products/ search terms are most popular, etc)
• Customer Preferences cookies - Used to store your preferences (e.g. user name) in order to make your browsing simpler, easier and more personal.
• Advertising cookies - Used to enable the delivery of internet-based advertising, tailored around the things that interest you.
ENDER LEGARD uses both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are used to identify you during a single or particular browsing session, such as when you visit our website. These cookies expire after a short time or are deleted when you close your web browser after visiting our website. A persistent cookie will remain on your device for a set period of time (as specified by the cookie). We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time, for example if you asked that we keep you signed in to your ENDER LEGARD account. In these instances, specific user information such as browser and location data (including IP address) is recorded.
WHAT ARE MY COOKIES OPTIONS?
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your internet browser. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is also available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please remember that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer or access all the functions of our website. You may also be unable to store your preferences and in some instances our website pages may also not be able to display correctly.
To learn more about third party cookies including how to manage or delete them, visit www.youronlinechoices.com
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
All orders are shipped tracked and insured from London, United Kingdom. Standard Delivery times quoted below are estimates and may vary depending on destination, carrier and customs. Express shipping options are available at checkout.
For RUSH orders from our Made To Order seamless collection, please see our FAQ.
UNITED KINGDOM - from £6.85 (7-10 Business Days)
USA & CANADA - from USD $28 (7-10 Business Days)
EUROPE - from €24 (7-10 Business Days)
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND from AUD33 - (14 Business Days)
SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA from US$26
MIDDLE EAST & ASIA from US$33
SOUTH AFRICA from US$39
DUTIES, TAXES and CUSTOMS CHARGES
If you are based in the USA or Australia, you will not need to pay duty as long as the total value of your purchase does not exceed US$800 or AUD$1,000.
EU Customers & BREXIT. The new UK and EU trade agreement establishes zero tariffs or quotas on trade between the UK and EU where goods meet the relevant rules of origin. For ENDER LEGARD lingerie garments under HS code 6212 9000 00 that have been produced in Great Britain or the EU, the relevant EU regulation to claim Preferential (PREF) Duty of 0.0% is D22530/20.
Customers in the EU should therefore not be required to pay additional import duties on their purchase and ENDER LEGARD will always include all necessary commercial export documentation to facilitate customs clearances.
However, where your purchase exceeds the EU goods import threshold value of €139, your national customs department will levy standard VAT on your import.
This will vary depending on your location. For Germany for example, this will be 19%, France 20%, Ireland 21% etc. In real terms it means that depending on your country VAT rate, your purchase from ENDER LEGARD should cost more or less the same as prior to BREXIT.
*Any Disbursement fees applied by a courier to clear goods through your local Customs/ VAT office remain the responsibility of the recipient of the goods.
Customers in all other countries not mentioned here should check with their relevant Customs Agencies for guidance on Import Duties/ Import VAT due.
All items are shipped insured and tracked and may need a signature upon delivery at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes (e.g. as a gift or if you are out) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at the specified delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by ENDER LEGARD Ltd and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
If you have additional questions about our delivery policy, call us on +44 (0) 7252 4666 Mon-Fri from 10am - 6pm GMT, or if you prefer email us at customercare @ enderlegard.com
Need more Help or Advice? Our stylists are available on LiveChat, by email, on Messenger or by telephone (+44 207 2524666) Mon to Fri from 10am - 6pm (GMT)
• HOW SOON BEFORE MY WEDDING SHOULD I BUY MY LINGERIE?
• HOW DO I KNOW WHICH STYLE OF BODYSUIT WILL WORK BEST WITH MY DRESS?
• WHICH BRA SHAPE IS BEST FOR ME?
• I NEED BUST SUPPORT BUT I’M ALSO CONSCIOUS OF MY TUMMY AREA, WHAT CAN I WEAR?
• WHAT SIZE SHOULD I ORDER?
• HOW WELL DO ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS FIT?
• HOW DO I KNOW THE LENGTH OF THE BODYSUITS IN YOUR PRODUCT PICTURES?
• I'M A B-CUP. WHY CAN’T I JUST GO BRALESS?
• I’VE GOT A LONG TORSO. HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE TO CHOOSE?
• I’M BRA SIZE 30G AND HAVE VERY NARROW RIBCAGE. WHAT SIZE SHALL I ORDER?
• I HAVE A DARKER/ AFRICAN AMERICAN/ ETHNIC SKIN TONE. WHICH COLOUR BODYSUIT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR MY WEDDING DRESS?
• MY SEAMSTRESS HAS SUGGESTED SEWING CUPS INTO MY DRESS, BUT I’M NOT SO SURE…
• WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AN ENDER LEGARD BODYSUIT FOR MY BACKLESS DRESS RATHER THAN STICK ON CUPS?
• SERIOUSLY. WHAT MAKES ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS SO SPECIAL?
• ARE ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS ETHICALLY PRODUCED?