"Buy Less, Choose Well, Make It Last" - Vivienne Westwood
After a spell working as a tailor for a well-know for UK couture designer I branched out on my own, debuting a Limited Edition collection of bridal-inspired corsetry at a London exhibition. There I was spotted by UK fashion guru, Joan Burstein of Browns Fashion who in turn introduced me to her daughter Caroline, owner of luxury bridal boutique, Browns Bride. That 'chance meeting' proved pivotal in helping me realise my tailoring and corsetry skills could be applied to developing a unique new range of underwear lingerie corsets and bodysuits for the bridal and evening wear markets.
Soon other luxury bridal outlets like Kleinfeld Manhattan and department stores like Barneys New York, Harvey Nichols in Turkey, Harrods and ultimately Net-A-Porter added us to their lingerie and women's wear departments. Celebrity stylists soon followed. Carrie-Ann Inaba of ABC’s Dancing With The Stars called our lingerie corsets “better than diamonds” while Celine Dion, Minka Kelly, Jessica Alba and Sarah Jessica Parker - who appeared on the cover of Net-a-Porter's 'The Edit' magazine in our Carmen bodice - were all spotted wearing our pieces.
As an independent label, we are always evolving.
Our current collection is designed to give women the support they need to wear trend-setting specialist cut designs with complete confidence. If you’ve ever dreamt about wearing that stunning Ellie Saab or Monique Lhuillier backless wedding dress, or that plunge neck Valentino cocktail dress to a party or Alexander McQueen strapless dress on the red carpet, we’ve got you covered!
- Asia Smaga // co-founder, designer
DELIVERY TIMES // COSTS
All orders are shipped tracked and insured from London, UK with Royal Mail, FEDEX or UPS. Delivery estimates are based on standard shipping rates listed below. For urgent orders, express shipping options are available at checkout.
UNITED KINGDOM from £5.70
EUROPE (AT, BE, DK, FR, DE, IE, IT, NL, PL, PT, ES) from €14
EUROPE (other) from €15
USA & CANADA from USD$23
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND from AUD33
SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA from US$26
MIDDLE EAST & ASIA from US$33
SOUTH AFRICA from US$39
DUTIES, TAXES and CUSTOMS CHARGES
BREXIT update. As of 1 January 2021 the new UK and EU trade agreement establishes zero tariffs or quotas on trade between the UK and EU where goods meet the relevant rules of origin. As all ENDER LEGARD garments are exclusively produced in either the United Kingdom or European Union, zero tariffs or quotas apply. Customers in the EU therefore do not need to pay import duties or tax on their ENDER LEGARD purchase.
Countries outside of Europe may levy import duties if your order value goes over a certain threshold. For US customers this threshold is $800 and for Australian customers it is AUD 1,000. If you have been charged import duties and then want to return your item to us for a refund, you'll be able to reclaim these charges. Your Customs and Border Protection agency can offer guidance.
All items are shipped insured and tracked and will need a signature upon delivery at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes (e.g. as a gift or if you are out) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at the specified delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by ENDER LEGARD Ltd and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
If you have additional questions about our delivery policy, call us on +44 (0) 7252 4666 Mon-Fri from 10am - 6pm GMT, or if you prefer email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more Help or Advice? Our stylists are available on LiveChat, by email, on Messenger or by telephone (+44 207 2524666) Mon to Fri from 10am - 6pm (GMT)
• HOW SOON BEFORE MY WEDDING SHOULD I BUY MY LINGERIE?
• HOW DO I KNOW WHICH STYLE OF BODYSUIT WILL WORK BEST WITH MY DRESS?
• WHICH BRA SHAPE IS BEST FOR ME?
• I NEED BUST SUPPORT BUT I’M ALSO CONSCIOUS OF MY TUMMY AREA, WHAT CAN I WEAR?
• WHAT SIZE SHOULD I ORDER?
• HOW WELL DO ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS FIT?
• HOW DO I KNOW THE LENGTH OF THE BODYSUITS IN YOUR PRODUCT PICTURES?
• I'M A B-CUP. WHY CAN’T I JUST GO BRALESS?
• I’VE GOT A LONG TORSO. HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE TO CHOOSE?
• I’M BRA SIZE 30G AND HAVE VERY NARROW RIBCAGE. WHAT SIZE SHALL I ORDER?
• I HAVE A DARKER/ AFRICAN AMERICAN/ ETHNIC SKIN TONE. WHICH COLOUR BODYSUIT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR MY WEDDING DRESS?
• MY SEAMSTRESS HAS SUGGESTED SEWING CUPS INTO MY DRESS, BUT I’M NOT SO SURE…
• WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AN ENDER LEGARD BODYSUIT FOR MY BACKLESS DRESS RATHER THAN STICK ON CUPS?
• SERIOUSLY. WHAT MAKES ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS SO SPECIAL?
• ARE ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS ETHICALLY PRODUCED?