What Makes ENDER LEGARD Garments so Special?
Quite simply, our bodysuits and corsets fit better than any other brand because we pay attention to the details that others neglect. See what makes ENDER LEGARD different by reading what our customers say.
• COMFORT Our garments are super comfortable to wear, all day long. You'll never find any scratchy threads, itchy labels or cheap elasticated nylon fabrics in our bodysuits or corsets.
• SUPPORT Our bodysuits provide the best bust support money can buy. We use patented know-how to deliver unmatched functionality so you never need to worry about the embarrassment of garment malfunction.
• DETAILS We pay attention to the details that matter to you like including a Hook and Eye closure in the crutch of our bodysuits so you'll never get caught short when nature calls. Plus our seamless design with smoothing hipline ensures there is no VPL to show through your dress.
• VERSATILITY Our bodysuits and corsets can be worn as undergarments or as outerwear, all year through. Use your imagination to accessorise your look. Choose to wear our styles with a jacket, lace top or summer shirt for a trend-setting look no matter the season!
• ETHICS and QUALITY We believe in both principles so produce our garments exclusively in Northern Europe in factories we've personally visited and approved. The factories we use have a long tradition of skilled lingerie production and adhere to SEDEX guidelines for employing responsible and ethical business practices. (www.sedexglobal.com) •
All orders are shipped tracked and insured from London, United Kingdom. Standard Delivery times quoted below are estimates and may vary depending on destination, carrier and customs. Express shipping options are available at checkout.
For RUSH orders from our Made To Order seamless collection, please see our FAQ.
UNITED KINGDOM - from £6.85 (7-10 Business Days)
USA & CANADA - from USD $28 (7-10 Business Days)
EUROPE - from €24 (7-10 Business Days)
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND from AUD33 - (14 Business Days)
SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA from US$26
MIDDLE EAST & ASIA from US$33
SOUTH AFRICA from US$39
DUTIES, TAXES and CUSTOMS CHARGES
If you are based in the USA or Australia, you will not need to pay duty as long as the total value of your purchase does not exceed US$800 or AUD$1,000.
EU Customers & BREXIT. The new UK and EU trade agreement establishes zero tariffs or quotas on trade between the UK and EU where goods meet the relevant rules of origin. For ENDER LEGARD lingerie garments under HS code 6212 9000 00 that have been produced in Great Britain or the EU, the relevant EU regulation to claim Preferential (PREF) Duty of 0.0% is D22530/20.
Customers in the EU should therefore not be required to pay additional import duties on their purchase and ENDER LEGARD will always include all necessary commercial export documentation to facilitate customs clearances.
However, where your purchase exceeds the EU goods import threshold value of €139, your national customs department will levy standard VAT on your import.
This will vary depending on your location. For Germany for example, this will be 19%, France 20%, Ireland 21% etc. In real terms it means that depending on your country VAT rate, your purchase from ENDER LEGARD should cost more or less the same as prior to BREXIT.
*Any Disbursement fees applied by a courier to clear goods through your local Customs/ VAT office remain the responsibility of the recipient of the goods.
Customers in all other countries not mentioned here should check with their relevant Customs Agencies for guidance on Import Duties/ Import VAT due.
All items are shipped insured and tracked and may need a signature upon delivery at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes (e.g. as a gift or if you are out) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at the specified delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by ENDER LEGARD Ltd and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
If you have additional questions about our delivery policy, call us on +44 (0) 7252 4666 Mon-Fri from 10am - 6pm GMT, or if you prefer email us at customercare @ enderlegard.com
Need more Help or Advice? Our stylists are available on LiveChat, by email, on Messenger or by telephone (+44 207 2524666) Mon to Fri from 10am - 6pm (GMT)
• HOW SOON BEFORE MY WEDDING SHOULD I BUY MY LINGERIE?
• HOW DO I KNOW WHICH STYLE OF BODYSUIT WILL WORK BEST WITH MY DRESS?
• WHICH BRA SHAPE IS BEST FOR ME?
• I NEED BUST SUPPORT BUT I’M ALSO CONSCIOUS OF MY TUMMY AREA, WHAT CAN I WEAR?
• WHAT SIZE SHOULD I ORDER?
• HOW WELL DO ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS FIT?
• HOW DO I KNOW THE LENGTH OF THE BODYSUITS IN YOUR PRODUCT PICTURES?
• I'M A B-CUP. WHY CAN’T I JUST GO BRALESS?
• I’VE GOT A LONG TORSO. HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE TO CHOOSE?
• I’M BRA SIZE 30G AND HAVE VERY NARROW RIBCAGE. WHAT SIZE SHALL I ORDER?
• I HAVE A DARKER/ AFRICAN AMERICAN/ ETHNIC SKIN TONE. WHICH COLOUR BODYSUIT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR MY WEDDING DRESS?
• MY SEAMSTRESS HAS SUGGESTED SEWING CUPS INTO MY DRESS, BUT I’M NOT SO SURE…
• WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AN ENDER LEGARD BODYSUIT FOR MY BACKLESS DRESS RATHER THAN STICK ON CUPS?
• SERIOUSLY. WHAT MAKES ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS SO SPECIAL?
• ARE ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS ETHICALLY PRODUCED?