London to Australia, duty-free.
London to Australia, duty-free.
Hassle free and easy if you need it.
Produced in Europe. Made to last.
DELIVERY TIMES // COSTS
All orders are shipped tracked and insured from London, UK with Royal Mail, FEDEX or UPS. Delivery estimates are based on standard shipping rates listed below. For urgent orders, express shipping options are available at checkout.
UNITED KINGDOM from £5.70
EUROPE (AT, BE, DK, FR, DE, IE, IT, NL, PL, PT, ES) from €14
EUROPE (other) from €15
USA & CANADA from USD$23
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND from AUD33
SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA from US$26
MIDDLE EAST & ASIA from US$33
SOUTH AFRICA from US$39
DUTIES, TAXES and CUSTOMS CHARGES
BREXIT update. As of 1 January 2021 the new UK and EU trade agreement establishes zero tariffs or quotas on trade between the UK and EU where goods meet the relevant rules of origin. For ENDER LEGARD lingerie garments under HS code 6212.10.10 that have been produced in Great Britain or the EU, the relevant EU law to claim Preferential (PREF) Duty of 0.0% is D2253/20.
Customers in the EU should therefore not be required to pay additional import duties on their purchase and ENDER LEGARD will always include all necessary commercial export documentation to facilitate customs clearances.
However, where your purchase exceeds the EU goods import threshold value of €139, your national customs department will levy standard VAT on your import.
This will vary depending on your location. For Germany for example, this will be 19%, France 20% etc. In real terms it means that your purchase from ENDER LEGARD should cost more or less the same as prior to BREXIT.
For customers from countries outside of the European Union, import duties will usually only apply if your order value goes over a certain threshold. For US customers this threshold is $800 and for Australian customers it is AUD 1,000. If you have been charged import duties and then want to return your item to us for a refund, you'll be able to reclaim these charges. Your Customs and Border Protection agency can offer guidance.
All items are shipped insured and tracked and will need a signature upon delivery at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes (e.g. as a gift or if you are out) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at the specified delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by ENDER LEGARD Ltd and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
If you have additional questions about our delivery policy, call us on +44 (0) 7252 4666 Mon-Fri from 10am - 6pm GMT, or if you prefer email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more Help or Advice? Our stylists are available on LiveChat, by email, on Messenger or by telephone (+44 207 2524666) Mon to Fri from 10am - 6pm (GMT)
• HOW SOON BEFORE MY WEDDING SHOULD I BUY MY LINGERIE?
• HOW DO I KNOW WHICH STYLE OF BODYSUIT WILL WORK BEST WITH MY DRESS?
• WHICH BRA SHAPE IS BEST FOR ME?
• I NEED BUST SUPPORT BUT I’M ALSO CONSCIOUS OF MY TUMMY AREA, WHAT CAN I WEAR?
• WHAT SIZE SHOULD I ORDER?
• HOW WELL DO ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS FIT?
• HOW DO I KNOW THE LENGTH OF THE BODYSUITS IN YOUR PRODUCT PICTURES?
• I'M A B-CUP. WHY CAN’T I JUST GO BRALESS?
• I’VE GOT A LONG TORSO. HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE TO CHOOSE?
• I’M BRA SIZE 30G AND HAVE VERY NARROW RIBCAGE. WHAT SIZE SHALL I ORDER?
• I HAVE A DARKER/ AFRICAN AMERICAN/ ETHNIC SKIN TONE. WHICH COLOUR BODYSUIT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR MY WEDDING DRESS?
• MY SEAMSTRESS HAS SUGGESTED SEWING CUPS INTO MY DRESS, BUT I’M NOT SO SURE…
• WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AN ENDER LEGARD BODYSUIT FOR MY BACKLESS DRESS RATHER THAN STICK ON CUPS?
• SERIOUSLY. WHAT MAKES ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS SO SPECIAL?
• ARE ENDER LEGARD GARMENTS ETHICALLY PRODUCED?